It is time to go from an unpredictable and inconsistent performer to one who is confident and assured at all times.
Once you have the physical qualities to play your sport (which I believe you have) one the things that can hold you back is your mental game.
We’ve all seen that athlete who is a consistent performer. You know what you’re going to get when they step out to perform. Even when they make mistakes, they easily shrug it off and bounce back.
And we’ve also seen the athlete who plays well today but tomorrow is found wanting, who makes one mistake and then its more and more mistakes from there.
Being a consistent performer or bouncing back from mistakes has more to do with the mental game than the physical game.
One the major things about sports no one tells young athletes is that there’s a mental side to sports. You grow up just enjoying your sport, being the best in your neighborhood or school and then when its time to play in front of a large crowd or to fight for your spot on the team………….YOU FREEZE.…
…its now like you don’t even know how to play your sport at all.
Or maybe for you it’s the fact that you train exceptionally well but when its time for the real thing, you’re found wanting. The pressure gets too much to handle.
To become a consistent performer in your sport, one who handles pressure gracefully, you have to develop an Elite Athlete’s Mindset. You have to develop your MENTAL GAME.
You have to…
- Learn how to handle your emotions in sports
- Build your confidence
- Handle pressure the right way
- Believe in your abilities
- Stay focused at all times
- Learn the power of visualization
- Develop composure
- Build your mental toughness
It’s time to get your head in the game.
It’s time to know how your mind plays a role in whether you succeed in sports or not.
An Online Course for Athletes who want to
master the mental game in sports
Mental Mastery was developed specifically for young athletes to break down and
teach you about the mental side of sports.
👇 GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE COURSE 👇
“its amazing how much of this is mental. Everybody’s in good shape. Everybody knows how to ski. Everybody has good equipment. When it really boils down to it, its who wants it the most and who’s the most confident on his skis” – Reggie Crist
This is exactly why you need MENTAL MASTERY
At the highest level of your sport or at least the level you’re trying to get to everybody can play your sport at an above average level. Everybody can dunk in the NBA, everybody is fast in track, everybody can pass and shoot in football……….
It’s the mental game that determines who can stay composed and stay consistent for long enough.
What others have said about my mindset training
Very rarely do young athletes get taught about the mental game!
Not until you suffer your first disappointment that you realise there’s more to sports than the physical. Which is exactly why you need a program like this.
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
I’ve spent the past 5 years working with and coaching athletes like you through my top charting podcast Athlete Maestro. I’m also a Sports Lawyer.
More importantly I was once a young athlete like you and I know the impact the mental game had on me before I got injured.
So, I’ve been through this process myself and this is knowledge and information no one taught me and I had to figure out myself.
…and now I’m ensuring you don’t make the same mistake as well!
5 Modules of Mastery.
Don’t wait until your mind has been battered and bruised before you take the mental game seriously!
If you’re not completely satisfied with this Masterclass, I’ll refund you your money. No questions asked. No homework required.
Guess what? I’m going to be here to keep you accountable and on track.
Why I’m the best mindset coach you need…….
I’m ready to lock in my spot…….
Is this program right for you?
- You’ve been putting in the hard work on the physical side and what you need right now is to back it up with the mental side.
- You struggle with low self confidence, self doubt and low self esteem.
- You train well but in the main tournament you struggle
- You know what you’re capable of but you just can’t deliver when it matters
- You’re looking for a magic pill build your mental toughness.
- You want to go it alone.
- You have everything already figured out.
- You never struggle with anything mentally. You’re always focused and motivated and you never get distracted.
Q: I’m a young athlete, would this workshop work for me?
A: This workshop is made for the young athletes not the elite athletes. To become an elite athlete you need to master the mental game. This is for you.
Q: Who is a mental coach and can you help me?
A: A Mental coach is someone who helps you understand you mind and how it affects your performance. Have you ever been nervous before a game? Yes thats part of the mental side. A Mental coach helps you understand and deal with it.
Q: Do I have to be on the call live, would it still help me?
A: You don’t have to be on the call live. Once you pay, you’ll get access to all the content, the recording and you can email me any questions you have.
Q: Is this workshop for all athletes or a specific kind of athlete?
A: Its for all athletes no matter the sport you play. The mental game is in every sport.
JUST THINK ABOUT IT
(after going through this program)
- You’re never let down by your mind or emotions again
- Distractions are no longer a problem and you now know how to be very focused.
- You go into every game or tournament well prepared.
- You now believe in your abilities and you know how to show it
- Your confidence is at an all-time high that when you step out to perform its clear for everyone to see.
- You’re never bothered about motivation again.
- You rarely have anxiety attacks before you perform and even when you do, you know how to deal with it.